The Waterstone Traditional Wall-Mount Pot Filler Faucet is a perfect classic design to complement all of the Waterstone Traditional Suites: Annapolis, Hampton and Towson. Solid brass construction with 22" spout projection featuring a built-in check valve to prevent dripping. Designed with 1/4 turn ceramic disk valve cartridge and aerated water stream. Available with lever (WF-3100, image 1) or cross handle (WF-3150, image 2). Compatible with reverse osmosis filtration systems.NOTE: This faucet is finished to order. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
This faucet is not available in the Stainless Steel finish.
- Waterstone is the only major kitchen faucetry manufacturer that makes their products from American-made brass and stainless steel. All of the Waterstone faucets are made completely in the USA from start to finish.
- All products are backed by Lifetime Functional Warranty.
- The faucets are available in 32 finishes and Solid Stainless Steel.
- Each faucet is built and plated to order, rather than shipped from pre-made stock. 4-5 week lead time is to be expected.
- All faucets are individually handmade, polished, finished, assembled and water-tested by hand.
- Specially developed packaging ensures one of the lowest shipping damage rate in the industry.